2.06.2011

First Few Weeks


Don’t judge my vagueness but I can’t throw in every detail or else I will be doing this for days! The first week that we were here we saw lots of the big attractions and sights of London.  Beginning with the Big Ben, London Eye, Tower or London, Parliament, Westminster Abbey, etc! It’s crazy how much I’ve seen already. Each of those places were honestly amazing. Everything over here is very old it’s really quite remarkable. I have been blown away by the sights that I have seen.  After a week of adjustment and getting to know our city, school began the next Monday.



All my classes are great and I love my professors-especially the Crowe's classes. We all are obsessed with them! I can promise you will be hearing all about them later on in my blog.  Our schedules are great and are flexible so we can get around and experience London.
Ever since the first week the days are long but the weeks cruise by. Such a weird feeling. But even now that a month has past, I know the clock is starting to tick much faster.  We are planning everything we want to see in advance now to make sure that we have time. To add to the list of the things that I’ve seen: Stonehenge, Bath, more Cathedrals than I can comprehend, Fountains Abbey (favorite so far) the plays: Woman in Black (legit s c a r y), Dirty Dancing (haha so awfully cheesy we thought we were going to die), Wicked (my first time and LOVED it!), Lion King (amazing), Les Mis (a classic and very appreciated compared to when I saw it at Tuacahn-well done) and more to come of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment