3.14.2011

March Madness

The fact that I am already half way through March and will be seeing my family in a month blows my mind. It's weird to think that I have been here over two months now. It really has become my home away from home. Although as much as I love wearing the same thing everyday, eating unhealthy, sharing with 12, and doing kitchen crew.... the US isn't sounding too bad. Haha.
While all of you are making your March Madness brackets back home, I am having my own kind of March madness. I'm making my countdown chart, living out of my suitcase, trying to do homework, and making sure I do everything possible in London. Sounds like a dream.. which it is, but also it's own madness!
Tonight at 3 in the morning we are all taking off for Ireland. On Ryan Air of course. Haha this leaving at the crack of dawn thing has just become part of my routine. Along with being constantly exhausted. I won't lie though.. I am stoked! St. Patrick's day while being in Ireland. No complaints here. I'll try to update this as soon as we get back. Blogging isn't necessarily the most appealing thing when getting back from a trip and having to rewrite everything! 

Quick shout out to my Mom... HAPPY BIRTHDAY on March 15 :) I love you soooo much and be expecting something in the mail soon. I hope you have a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment